1. You should afford the shipping fee.
2. Don't worry about loss or damage. Shipping insurance is added to every order.
1. tabletpressdies.com does not add any taxes, VAT, or other hidden charges. Buyers pay for what they see on the order screen, i.e. goods subtotal + shipping cost.
2. In most countries, you have to be paid taxes or duties on imported goods. Sometimes goods under a certain value, or in certain categories, do not incur taxes.
3. The rules are very different in every country. Unfortunately, we do not all the rules, regulations, customs, traditions, practices, loopholes, schemes, paperwork, codes, laws or rulings of every single country.
4. Normally, tabletpressdies.com shipping service partners including DHL will pay the corresponding tax for the buyer in advance and post you a tax bill later than the date of the product receipt. Please follow the shipping company's instructions to refund the tax.